Hello Orchestra Families, TOMORROW is Fruit Delivery Day! Here are some last minute details and reminders:
1. All orders must be picked up at MHS between 8am and 12pm.
2. Enter by door 23, the North main entrance. Wear a mask!
3. Tomorrow, you will receive a packet with all orders that you are picking up.
4. We could still use a couple more parent volunteers.
5. Students, even if you didn't sign up for a volunteer shift, please come and help out
anytime between 6am and 1pm - there will be refreshments!
Please also see the attached letter from our booster president, Kate Easton.
Thanks, everyone - we are looking forward to a successful fruit delivery day!